In the centre of Cuenca, charm and rest
The cathedral, Plaza Mayor, the gorges of the rivers Júcar and Huécar, the medieval city… our neighbours are charming!
Hotel Convento del Giraldo is located in the heart of the historical and monumental centre of Cuenca. It is a perfect starting point to walk around the narrow city streets filled with charm and to see the land of Don Quijote, with the windmills and the landscapes that inspired this classic Spanish novel.
There is a closed and secure car park just 100 yards from the hotel.
- Latitude: 40.079254 (40° 4′ 45.31” N)
- Longitude: -2.129588 (2° 7′ 46.52” W)
Places of interest:
- Cathedral: 40 yds.
- Casas Colgadas: 200 yds.
- Gorges of the rivers Júcar and Huécar: 3,2 miles
- Mangana Tower: 400 yds.
- Train station (AVE): 2 miles
- Ciudad Encantada: 15 miles
- Source of the river Cuervo and Alto Tajo Natural Park – 47 miles www.parquenaturalaltotajo.es
- Segóbriga Archaeological Park – 53,4 miles www.patrimoniohistoricoclm.es/parque-arqueologico-de-segobriga
- Hosquillo Natural Park – 23 miles www.parqueelhosquillo.com
- Roman town Ercávica – 48 miles www.ercavica.com
- Lagoons of Cañada del Hoyo – 26 miles www.lagunasdecanada.es